Welcome to the Princeton Skating Club where members from throughout the greater Princeton area enjoy the advantages of a private club designed especially for families and figure skaters.
From the time of our founding in 1933, Club members have appreciated our warm, family atmosphere, which encourages lifelong enjoyment of ice skating for everyone. The Princeton Skating Club is a private club for all ages and stages. Families appreciate the opportunity to develop friendships and involve their children in shared interests, whether on the skating rink or gathering for the Club's many social events. Club ice time is offered at top quality facilities conveniently located at the Lisa McGraw Rink at Princeton Day School and Baker Rink at Princeton University.
The Princeton Skating Club is a private member-owned 501(c)(7) organization. Private means that you and your friends will be guaranteed quiet enjoyment of the Club's amenities and events.
The Club has memberships aimed at making joining the Club more affordable and flexible. There are three types of membership to choose from:
- Family - all members of your family can skate on Family sessions, which are planned for Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays (and Thursdays before and after hockey season) at the PDS rink from October through April.
- Individual - one member can skate on Family sessions, which are planned for Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays (and Thursdays before and after hockey season) at the PDS rink from October through April.
- Comprehensive - individual membership for more advanced figure skaters with practice on Free Style and Dance sessions most evenings and weekends during our skating season.
Membership in US Figure Skating is required for any members who plan to compete or test in the US Figure Skating program (above the group lesson/Basic Skills level) and is optional for others.
To apply for membership, sign-up online now! For our skating schedule please click on Calendars. Any questions please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Group lessons are available for all ages - toddlers to adults. The Club offers two 8-week sessions based on US Figure Skating Basic Skills program. Find out more!
- Non Member Group Lessons - 5 weeks of lessons and ½ hour of practice for absolute beginners 10 years old and younger
- Private lessons are available and can be arranged directly with our coaching staff. Fees vary by Coach.